January 22, 2012

LOVING IT: Patterson Kinkaid

I'm doing my usual Sunday night routine: prepping for the week, chiding myself for not going to bed sooner, and for putting off all the little things I told myself I'd do.  What better way to spend guilt time than shopping online?

HauteLook is one of those great sites that offers amazing labels at deeply discounted prices and tonight I'm feeling the Patterson Kinkaid designs.

Feel free to sign up through the link posted on the left hand-side and check out these sales below.

This dress is retailing for $28 on HauteLook, and for $97 on Revolve Clothing.





Here's another great plaid shirt dress, on sale for only $26 on HauteLook


This one is called the "Maggie Floral Dress" and is sold out on Bloomingdale's site.


The sketchy model aside, there is a great blue, floral version of this dress on sale on HauteLook right now for only $26; the version below is on sale at Revolve Clothing for $67.





No comments: