April 14, 2013

Welcome back to me!

Geeez, was it really Mach 4 when I last posted?  I'm embarrassed, you guys.  Seriously, how did I let so much time go by?  I love blogging for you all and making your wardrobe finds easier and increasingly fashionable while maintaining modesty.  So accept my apologies.  I'm hoping to get on a more normal schedule.

What has kept me away, you ask.  Well, primarily the need for some rest.  It's been a hard few months and I just became...tired.  I thought I could keep it all going but eventually, you realize it's best not to.

What else?  Well, school.  The first term of the spring ended and the new spring term has begun.  And with that has come finals, group projects, and all that fun stuff.  But (insha'Allah!) I am about 18ish credits from graduating!  That's about 9 classes!

Oh, a secret project.  I can't tell you about it yet.  But I will.  Oh, I will.

Oh, and I helped my friend's daughter find outfits for DC MIST.  She emailed me sometime in February, asking to coordinate her team's outfits.  I had a lot of fun and the students looked great!

Finally, I turned 30.  It was lovely and wonderful and I was surrounded by a loving assortment of people.
Me with a chunk of my support network. Lots of girls not pictured (Naima, Sara, Sarah, Amie, Caroline, Hareem, the list goes on...)

Naima's mom, me, my mom, my younger brother
 Looking forward to many posts of fun, stylish, modest fashions!