November 16, 2013

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

So just now (Tuesday, 9:01 pm eastern time), when I opened up the Nylii home page, I couldn't help but proclaim, OH HELLO.

You guys, Nylii Boutique has some new things.  And so many things I love.  LOVE.

Have you heard of Nylii yet?  Did you hear about it here, when I declared their Mrs. McQueen a great way to replicate Steve McQueen?

Well now you get to hear about it below as I gush about all my favorite things.  Let's start with dresses.

 Mixed media, textures, and prints - my three favorite things in clothing and in this maxi, Victorian chic full skirt, you get them all.

Vintage and Lace Ivory Dress

 The soft, peaches and cream tones swirl and contrast all the way through the dress, flittering in and around the different fabrics.

Check out the draped illusion neckline, which cascades in a plunging neckline - but all with the grace of a modest design.

The narrowed waist and colorblocked sides also slims the figure.  Currently retailing for $125, but priceless in uses!
Pleat Me Pretty by Nylii

 I've had a thing for pleats lately.  Perhaps it's because I wrote them off an unnecessary evil, another something to watch out for when cleaning clothes, but it took one good outfit for me to see they're actually one of the most flattering elements a designer could add to a piece.

Pleats hide flaws, slim and lengthen the figure, and add an easy interest to the outfit.

This floor-length, high-neck dress retails for  only $62 and comes in a verdant green, a color that complements any tone.

Chiffon Lace Skirt

 Another Victorian, Downtown Abbey-like outfit, but with an edge.

This full-length, floor skimming dress has an A-line, flared effect, to create a ladylike figure.

The cinched waist and ever-changing pattern keeps it fresh and interesting!

No comments: