September 7, 2013

Blazin' into Fall

It's going to take me some time before I can fully accept the oncoming of fall into my life.  Don't get me wrong - autumn is by far my most favorite season - but there is something doleful about the passing of summer into fall that doesn't plague the other season transitions.

One thing that makes the passing palatable is the classic fall blazer.  Now, many years out of college, I am a firm believer than all women, especially those who are college-aged, should have a blazer in their closet.  While it's an article of clothing synonymous with business, it's also a telltale sign of academia and belongs on a college campus, along with insta-ramen and hoodie sweatshirts.

Whatever your impetus may be, a blazer is a must-have for a fall wardrobe and especially as a modest dresser.  It's a versatile cover-up to sleeveless shells or tank tunics.

Find your favorite at under $50!


More blazers


No comments: