September 18, 2013

Jilted by Anthropologie

[Updated] Anthropologie issued a price adjustment, which means I spent $50 on this skirt AND with the cash back I receive from my credit card, it was actually about $43!

I have been eyeing this skirt for WEEKS. Weeks.  Seriously, weeks.

I watched, dared not touch, because I wasn't going to buy a $168 skirt.  Sorry Anthro, I don't believe your products are as valuable as a weekend plane ticket to New York.

This feather-light maxi skirt conveys the airy coolness of whipped creamy mint chocolate swirled ice cream, almost non-existent against your skin - and I was willing to drop the dough (in the form of a very generous gift card from my best friend) when the price dropped to $89.95.


And literally the day after I got it, the price dropped to $49.95.

Don't get jilted like me.  Get this skirt.  And get it for $40 less than the original sale price.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you get a price adjustment from Anthropologie? A lot of places will do that for recent purchases.

Amie Stewart said...

agreed!!!

Farrah Khan said...

Yes, that is the plan and the hope! I've contacted them and hope they honor the full adjustment!

Farrah Khan said...

I agree with your agree! A full price adjustment - stat! - for winter coat shopping :)

mommydoc said...

Salam.....what color top u gonna pair it with?

Farrah Khan said...

Wasalaam! Thanks for asking. I have a pink yoke neck blouse from Ann Taylor (you can see the woven pattern up close on Instagram - www.instragram.com/greaterlengths) I plan to pair it with. The skirt has pink piping separating the panels - so the pink top will help bring that out.

mommydoc said...

Thanks.... Been eyeing the skirt for sometime but was skeptical, just tired of pairing up everything with either black or white...thanks again :)

Farrah Khan said...

Hey everyone! Wanted to give you an update - I did get a price adjustment from Anthropologie, so I didn't have to overpay! Hurray! Love Anthro when they make it work like this!