October 6, 2013

Modest Wedding Dresses!

I don't like to fail, but I know that it's an inevitability in life at least once for everyone.  If you're lucky and well-minded, you'll see it as an opportunity to succeed better and brighter next time.

One of my failures so far was not fulfilling a reader's request for a modest wedding dress.  I looked and looked but it just wasn't meant to be for me.  She, thankfully, did find a dress and had a beautiful wedding day.  I wish so badly I could have helped in that day.

However, I vow to do better next time and am excited to find Stasia Bridal, a modest bridal couture dress maker.  Stasia lets you build your own wedding dress to your long-sleeve needing, back-covered wanting, no-curves desiring bridal desires.  This is a great outlet for a modest bride, who wants to look great without flaunting all she's got to all her guests.

Next time readers - your request is my post!

Stasia Bridal - Modest gowns for the modest bride!

No comments: