March 1, 2012

FAVORITE FIND: Calvin Klein Favorite Fit Bootcut Pant

At the start of every month, I find myself saying, "this is the month you stick to your Mint account clothing budget."  Usually, about the first week in, I'm about half-way through my allotted money, and prioritizing which next purchase is going to make me feel least guilty for going over.

These spicy red pants from Calvin Klein might kick-off the spending spree this month.  At $19.99 (marked down from $89.50, they are a steal and a staple for a colorful spring wardrobe full of sass.  The long, loose cut provides comfortable coverage for us Muslim women who crave the colored-pants trend without compromising modesty.

Click on the photo below to be taken to CK's site for size information.







**If you have any trouble connecting using the photo and link above, please click here.

No comments: