April 30, 2014

[Workout Wednesday] Wick-It Good

I've been getting a lot of requests for the origins of the tunic workout top I wore at the Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC this past weekend (the one where I scored some Tiffany's bling!).




Ladies and ladies, it is none other than the Athleta Wick-It Wader Cover Up, seen here and here! Athleta carries a few different styles of their Wick-It Cover Ups. These tops are great and currently my most favorite product from Athleta. They are meant to be worn as bathing suit cover ups, but are made with their sweat-wicking material, making them ideal for modest exercise clothes! The cover ups all fall past the normal waist line, providing ample rear coverage, and in a rich array of colors for every mood.

They're on the pricier end, retailing at $69, but I got mine on sale for around $40 - well worth the price, I thought.

 Click on all of them to see them in every color!