April 20, 2014

Style Farrah's Graduation Outfit

I bought this dress many years ago - my first Asos find and perhaps what set me off on midi dresses as the maxi dresses of now.


I've worn it on birthdays and to baby showers, and now, it's going to be my graduation dress! I'm pretty excited to wear it; it's definitely one of the most favorite things I own which doesn't find enough occasions to make its way out of my closet.  In the past, I've modest-ified it with boots and a teal H&M shirt underneath, but boots scream "fall" and I want this to be a spring affair.

I'll be wearing these shoes, Wintee by Jessica Simpson, to freshen up the look with a new shoe silhouette.


But now I need something for my arms and legs. Should I go with a blouson, with drapey sleeves? Or a sleeker lace-sleeved look? (Cast your vote on Facebook or in the comments!)


Like what you see? Need to see it in more detail? Click on the images below to be taken to the retailer.



I'd prefer to have opaque tights for my legs - something with some texture but you can't see through. Am I too late for wanting those with this spring here?