October 21, 2012

Kohl's Under $50

Truth be told, I haven't shopped at Kohl's in quite some time...perhaps since the year after I graduated college.  In college, it (alongside with Old Navy) was my go-to - it met the price, quality, and variety I looked for in clothing.  Post-college, I've discovered that disposable income can take you away from your shopping roots and therefore have been pleasantly surprised how many great items have appeared at Kohl's in the last few years.

We've rounded up a few of our favorite current Kohl's items for the fall and winter season.  See anything you like?  Let us know in the comments!

Kohl's tops:
So many things in the mix below that I love, including the Dana Buchman lurex cardigan in navy and the Rock and Republic drop-tail hem top!  It comes in a soft rose color, which is not shown below.



Kohl's bottoms:
I love the muted candy-colored hues of the corduroys and both the gray and brown leggings.



Mix and match these to your comfort level of modesty!

No comments: