October 18, 2012

FAVORITE FIND: Staring at Stars Chiffon Button-Down Shirt at Urban Outfitters

While Naima is on hajj, I am holding down the fort.  It's going to be tough not having my other half to bounce ideas off of, so trust me when I say I am counting down the days (and making tons of duas for her and her husband!) until her return.

In the meantime, I turn my focus to help you fill your fall wardrobes with new, fun, modest clothes.  I spotted this tunic-length chiffon blouse from Urban Outfitters.  I do love a good Urban Outfitters find and lately, I've been finding more of them.  My current favorite cardigan is an Urban Outfitters find - it's one of those long, grandmother sweater coats in a marled, super-warm knit.

Here is what could potentially be my new favorite Urban Outfitters top, that's long enough to be a tunic.

Staring at Stars Chiffon Button Down Shirt at Urban Outfitters
Can't you see it with a cute blazer or perhaps a pair of dark, wide-leg trousers?  Or tucked in to a maxi skirt?  I can personally see myself wearing this at work with a belt around the waist.  While it does appear to be semi-sheer, that is easily negatable with a foundation top layered under for additional modesty.

Tell us what you think.  Would you wear this blouse?

No comments: